ibattz Apollo 7 Sonic Toothbrush
The ibattz Apollo 7 Sonic Toothbrush improves upon the previous generation with 42,000 rpm vibration frequency, lithium polymer battery, low noise maglev motor, and replaceable brush heads that use color fading DuPont bristles. These state of the art technologies make the Apollo 7 the lightest and most powerful sonic toothbrush on the market.
31 in stock
Why ibattz Apollo 7 Sonic Toothbrush?
When we were evaluating the options available in the electric toothbrush market, the dental care brands’ sonic toothbrushes mostly command high premiums. Though pricey, these products are more effective than normal circular motion or manual toothbrushes when it comes to keeping your pearly whites in their best condition. Many dentists would have mentioned that plaque builds up on the teeth, eventually leads to gum diseases and tooth decay. That is why we bring you the Apollo 7 Sonic Toothbrush, which is as effective as higher-priced sonic toothbrushes, without added bells and whistles that don’t necessarily result in better oral cleanliness.
Effective plaque removal means brushing your teeth sufficiently so that the plague gets removed and that includes those that accumulate between the crevices. This key point is why sonic toothbrushes often get the job done better. The Apollo 7 improves on previous generation sonic toothbrushes with its 42,000 rpm vibration frequency that removes plaque better. The replaceable brush heads use color fading DuPont bristles and metal-free construction, usually used by leading toothbrush brands.
App driven smart toothbrush is a cute novelty, but we instead focus on effective brushing, which maintains good oral hygiene. The Apollo 7’s five brushing modes and brushing reminders aims to instill a proper brushing routine, such that your mouth feels refreshed after every brush. And we do not intend to give your arms an exercise, making sure that the Apollo 7 is lightweight using the vibrations to clean your teeth and not a hand massage.
Other than high-quality filaments, the Apollo 7 utilizes Li-Polymer battery, a world’s first for a sonic toothbrush. Li-Polymer battery is safer than Lithium Ion battery, doesn’t lose charge over aging, and has a higher charging life between 300 to 400 cycles. A fully charged Apollo 7 can be used for about 50 days. Assuming a 365 cycles charging life for the Apollo 7 battery, the battery can be used for 365 cycles x 50 days = 50 years. The battery will outlast the useful life of the toothbrush.
Low Noise Maglev Motor
- Brush Mode Memory – The Apollo 7 will memorize the last selected Brush mode when it powers on the next time. To choose a different brush mode, press the Power button within five seconds from Power On and cycle through the brush modes.
- Brush Mode Selection – Within five seconds of turning on the Apollo 7, repeatedly pressing the Power button will cycle through the five brush modes. Stop at the desired mode, wait 5 seconds, and then turn it off.
- Daily Use – Turn on Apollo 7, and it will operate in the previously selected brush mode. The user is advised to divide the mouth into two sections on top and bottom. The Apollo 7 will pause for a second every 30 seconds to remind you to move on to brush the next section, for a total of 2 minutes (4 x 30 seconds). A fully charged Apollo 7 can be used for about 57 days.
- Brush Head Position – The brush should be facing the direction of the Power button.
Apollo 7 Base LED
- RED – Standard mode, suitable for most people
- LIGHT GREEN – Gentle mode, suitable for people with sensitive teeth
- LIGHT BLUE – Massage mode
- DARK BLUE – High speed to remove the stain
- WHITE – Soft mode, suitable for first-time use and sensitive teeth
- GREEN – When charging, indicates 20% to 100% charged
- RED – When charging, means less than 10% charged
- Do not submerge the charging base in water.
- Do not place the charging base on top of the hot surface.
- Unless charging, avoid placing Apollo 7 toothbrush on the charging base for a prolonged period.
- Rinse the brush head thoroughly after each use.
- Operating power: 1.3W +/- 0.7W
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Fully charge time: 5 hours
- Charging power: 5V from AC adapter or USB power source. Charger is not included.
- Item weight: 80g; Dimension: 2 × 2 × 22 cm
- Package weight: 365g; Dimension: 21.6 x 14 x 4.5 cm
One Year Warranty
Is Apollo 7 Safe?
Apollo 7 uses state of the art filaments that are FDA compliance for food safety. The leading electronic toothbrushes work in two different ways: circular motion and vibration. Both methods and their frequency ranges have been considered safe and recommended by dentists. The Apollo 7 uses the vibration method within the scope of leading toothbrushes. It improves upon other sonic toothbrushes with better performance and built quality at a lower price.
- Two brush heads
- Wireless charging base
- Carrying pouch
#1 Selling Sonic Toothbrush ($29.95 USD) on Amazon.com
– The entire brush head vibrates like a vibrator, flimsy brush filament, entire brush body is made of plastic, bigger and heavier.
Oral-B Sonic Toothbrush uses circular motion at lower speed
ibattz Apollo 7 Sonic Toothbrush
– cycle through several brush modes (the vibrating motion is so fast that you have to look closely in the video to notice it)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.